Hiking during autumn in the Stubai valley is a very special experience. The mountains are within striking distance, Mother Nature wraps herself up in colourful attire and the air is fresh and clear. Tantalizingly enticing, you get up close with nature and draw strength from it. Innsbruck, the nearby Tyrolean capital, also offers many historic sites for culture vultures.
7 days of indulgence in the room category of your choice:
- Bergcristall luxury board with breakfast buffet, afternoon snack and five-course evening meal of your choice
- Bergcristall vitality and sports package with free use of the spa facilities (saunas, swimming pool...) as well as fitness room with cardio and strength equipment
- 2 guided hikes per week
- Incl. Stubai Card ( free use of the lift systems and public buses in the valley) over 5 days out of 7 a week
- A soothing massage of up to 25 min.
- Cosy bathrobe for the spa area.