Discover the Stubai Valley with the Stubai Card!
You can benefit in many ways from the end of May until the middle of October with the Stubai Card. For 5 out of the 7 days, you will have access to several cable cars and lifts such as the Stubai Glacier cable car, indoor and outdoor pools, alpine coaster in Mieders as well as Innsbruck public transport buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck.
The following services are included in the Stubai Card price:
- free travel with the Innsbruck public transport buses (Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe) between Mutterberg and Innsbruck,
- free travel with the Stubai Valley Railway (Stubaitalbahn) Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes,
- free use of the indoor and outdoor pool in Neustift and in Mieders
- free use of the Stubai Glacier cable car: 1 ascent and descent per day (excluding ski passes),
- free use of the Serles cable car: 1 ascent and descent per day,
- free use of the Schlick 2000 cable car: 1 ascent and descent per day,
- free use of the Elfer cable car in Neustift: 1 ascent and descent per day,
- 1 ride on the Mieders Alpine Coaster per week.
The Stubai Card costs € 66,00 for adults and € 33,00 for children from 10 to the age of 14. There is a € 2.00 deposit for the key card. The Stubai Card is sold from May to October across all mountain transport systems: Elfer mountain cable car in Neustift, Schlick 2000 in Fulpmes, Serles cable car in Mieders and the Stubai Glacier cable car as well as in the offices of the Tourist Boards of Stubai, Tyrol, Neustift and Fulpmes.
The Stubai Card is your key to the Stubai valley. Enjoy the full benefits of the Stubai Card during your holiday and discover the enchanting beauty of the Stubai valley!